Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Incredible India

Kalamb Beach, Near Arnala, Thane

Innocence


Busy Street of Titwala (my hometown) on Market Day



Shivneri Fort

Young Shivaji Maharaj with Jija Mata


I didn't take this photo, but I like this one for its special effects

Lenyadri: Ashtavinayak

On the way to Pune

Aalandi: Vithal!! Vitthal!! Jai Hari Vitthal!



Khandobachi Jejuri

Beautiful Jejuri Temple

Beautiful Jejuri Temple



Faith


Prati Balaji, Pune

3 comments:

Carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn said...

Oops, my computer somehow screwed up the comment button.

Anyway, I'll have to put India on my list of places to visit someday, awesome pictures! I love the kids in the water and the temple, but my favorite is the silhouette...it's beautiful. Kudos to whoever took that picture.

Abhijit Padmakar Jadhav said...

Thanks Carolyn!
Actually my friend took that photo.. it wasn't perfect silhouette (because of the light settings). So I used slight post modification methods to create the effect..